24/7 Flood & Water Damage Response
Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration - Hawaii
Immediate, professional response to a flood or leak will not only help minimize structural damage, it will also help you save money on the overall repair cost. For every day that you delay response, the general cost to repair can increase up to 3x. Because mold begins to grow within 24-48 hours of a flood or water damage event, building materials that could have been saved with immediate response can become unsalvageable with delayed response. If you just experienced a flood or discovered water damage, call us today to avoid damages from worsening!
24/7 Emergency Response
Call Premier Restoration Hawaii for 24/7 emergency water damage and flood response from our professional team of IICRC Certified Water Damage Response experts. With over 20 years of experience in the restoration industry, we know that floods can occur when you least expect it, which is why we promise immediate response no matter when disaster strikes.
We provide water extraction and dry-out services that can handle even the most extreme problems from rainwater, runoff and storm damage. Our experienced crew will assess the situation and provide you with a detailed plan of action for handling water damage quickly and efficiently, because standing water in your home isn’t something that can wait.
Advanced Temporary Roof Protection
When there’s damage to your roof, it’s important to seal any holes quickly to protect your home from leaks and additional damage. For situations like this, Premier Restoration uses Stormseal, a more secure and reliable solution than temporary tarps.
Stormseal is a polyethylene film that heat-shrinks to securely wrap a damaged roof or structure. Unlike tarps, Stormseal stays put until permanent repairs can be made, resisting wind, rain and preventing further costly damage. Premier Restoration is the only accredited installer of Stormseal in the state.
- Secure and Durable Barrier: Stormseal’s polyethylene film heat-shrinks to create a strong, long-lasting barrier over damaged roofs and structures, offering enhanced protection compared to regular tarps.
- Fire Retardancy: With fire retardant properties, Stormseal provides an added sense of security, ensuring safety during challenging times.
- UV Resistance for Longevity: Stormseal’s exceptional UV resistance guarantees its durability even in harsh conditions, ensuring it remains effective over time.
- 12-Month Seasonal Resistance: Stormseal offers 100% waterproof coverage that withstands all seasonal challenges, providing continuous protection for 12 months.
- Reduced Installation Costs and Risks: Stormseal attaches to the perimeter of the affected area, minimizing installer time on the roof, reducing risks while increasing savings.
- Eco-Friendly Solution: Stormseal is 100% recyclable, offering an environmentally conscious approach to disaster recovery while maintaining its effectiveness.
Professional structural drying after water damage is one of the best ways to protect your home from rot, mold, and mildew. At Premier Restoration Hawaii, we have helped homeowners throughout the state with professional residential structural drying services at a price that won’t break the bank! With our expert staff and innovative, state of the art equipment, we can tackle any size structural drying project with ease.
Project Management & Coordination with Insurance Carrier
Water Damage Restoration Process
Locally Owned And Operated
Committed To Providing Caring And Professional Water Damage Response Services When You Need It Most!
Protect your family and valuable personal belongings and call the friendly staff at Premier Restoration Hawaii for all of your water damage and flood response needs! Our customer service experts are available around the clock to answer any questions you may have about our services and to set up a time for your inspection.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
Water can wreak havoc to your property, weakening structural material and causing environmental issues like mold growth and growth of other harmful pathogens that can disrupt indoor air quality if not responded to adequately. Just because something looks dry, does not mean that it is dry since water can hide in places out of sight like wall cavities and porous building materials. With Premier Restoration Hawaii’s professional water damage restoration and flood damage response team, you can rest assured in our experience, specialty drying equipment and technical disaster response training to identify all impacted areas and to ensure rapid recovery to your home or property.